STERIPEN Classic 3 with Pre-Filter
SteriPEN Classic 3 with Pre-Filter - Model XP SPPFMP-EF
Trusted on mountains and trails for over 15 years, SteriPEN® Classic is the best-selling portable UV purifier of all time. Since 1999, hundreds of thousands of people have ensured their drinking water is safe and avoided ruined adventures with SteriPEN® Classic. The next generation of Classic operates on four AA batteries. With one set of alkaline batteries, the Classic 3 purifies up to 50 litres. Supercharge your Classic 3 with lithium batteries and treat up to 150 litres. With a lamp life of up to 8,000 litres, you can be drinking safe water for years!
- Ergonomic design with a new easy-to-remove twist-off cap.
- The first SteriPEN to work effectively with alkaline batteries. Can be powered by alkaline, lithium, or NiMH batteries.
- Enhanced LEDs indicate treatment size and status of batteries and lamp.
- Watertight. No more worries about dropping your Classic 3 in a bottle or stream.
- So easy … just activate, place in water, and stir. LED indicators flash to let you know when water is safe to drink.
- Includes SteriPEN Pre-filter and Pouch
- Batteries: 4 x AA (not included). Accepts Alkaline, Lithium or NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Approx. Battery Life: Alkaline: 100 treatments (0.5L) or 50 (1L), Lithium Disposable: 300 treatments (0.5L) or 150 (1L), NiMH: 200 treatments (0.5L) or 100 (1L).
- Dimensions: 186mm (H) x 43mm (W) x 43mm (D)
- Weight: 82g
- Lamp Life (No. of Treatments): 8000 Activations